Friday, May 23, 2014

Ha, ha! And just then...

...my computer broke. My nice Dell laptop with touch screen was sitting closed on the couch in front of me, when a roughhousing, playing baby and husband came flying through the air, and in a moment of save the baby or save yourself, my husband landed on his elbow on my laptop.

Aaahh!

By some miracle, there was no physical damage to the laptop bar a small dent in the lid, however when I opened it, it became apparent that the screen was broken. Black. Nothing.

When I spoke to Dell - just a few moments later - I was informed that a new screen only costs $79. Wow. Pheuw. I was worried it would be expensive, since the last thing we need right now are extra expenses (my husband doesn't get paid over the summer). My relief was brief, however; the repair process costs $179.

Ugh.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry. I was so happy for you when you said it was only $79. But +$179? Ouch.

    ReplyDelete